Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Brief Update

I usually loathe when blogs take the time to explain absences because, really, who cares if your master's thesis or new baby prevented you from obsessively tracking the results of American Idol or whatnot. But I think that more than that, I hate when blogs go on unexplained hiatuses. So, a brief update. I started a new job in January, one that I love because I get to work with a very kind, very intelligent, and very witty group of people, and I get to do what I love, which is analyzing and writing about pop culture, media, politics, and all that good stuff. The only downside is that my hours are kind of crazy (nights and weekend), which makes it hard to keep up with my extracurricular blogging, especially when I don’t have much time to watch movies and TV and thus have nothing to review.

But I’m trying to get back into the swing of things. After all, summer movie season is almost here, and while I don’t see anything on the horizon that looks as promising as last year’s Iron Man, I’m sure there will be something worth commenting on.

1 comment:

richgoldstein13 said...

What do you mean? There's... and what about... yeah, you're right, there's nothing exciting coming up, movie-wise. God, I hate the summer. Why does TV even need a break, huh?